At CLA we create inspired careers.
We recognize that you want to be able to make choices in your career. That's why CLA exists, to create opportunities. We promise to know you and help you.
We are seeking an Internal OperationsIntern for our Eau Claire, La Crosse, Tomah or Hudsonoffices. Interns provide support to our client serving professionals.
Are you excited to work on an inclusive team doing impactful work? Do you enjoy collaborating with and helping others? If your answer to any of these questions is "YES", then apply to our Internal Operations Intern position at CLA!
- Review and organize client incoming tax documents.
- Assist with intake of tax information and prepare for routing.
- Ensure all client documents are being tracked and kept current.
- Organize, scan and process tax documents.
- Assemble client tax returns following established procedures.
- Assist team in meeting strict government deadlines.
- E-filing and other final delivery type steps.
- Other responsibilities may include preparation of informational tax documents.
- General operational support and other responsibilities/tasks as requested.
- Working towards the achievement of a bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Achieving credit requirements to be eligible to sit for the CPA exam per state requirements.
- Exemplify our CLA values - curious, collaborative, transparent, inclusive, and reliable.
- Passion for doing impactful work, accountability for actions, initiative to make visions a reality, integrity that places honesty and trust above all else, professionalism, and conscientiousness.
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Promotes continuous improvement in approach to work.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office products.
- Reliable transportation.
Equal Opportunity Employer /AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Click to learn about your hiring rights.
Wellness at CLA
To support our CLA family members, we focus on their physical, financial, social, and emotional well-being and offer comprehensive benefit options that include health, dental, vision, 401k and much more.
To view a complete list of benefits click .
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.