At CLA we create inspired careers.
We recognize that each inspired career journey is different. That's why CLA exists, to create opportunities. We promise to know you and help you.
We are seeking BizOps Interns for our Pittsburgh office.
Are you excited to work on an inclusive team doing impactful work for clients? Do you enjoy pushing yourself and working independently, determined to find the right answer? Do you enjoy collaborating with and helping others? If your answer to any of these questions is "YES", then apply to our BizOps Intern position at CLA!
- Develop industry knowledge through greater exposure to peers, clients, regular self-study, and formal training opportunities.
- Gain exposure to a variety of client situations to develop business skills. Retain knowledge gained and performance feedback provided to transfer into future work.
- Accounts payable / cash disbursements processing, accounts receivable / cash receipts processing, and payroll processing or coordination.
- Supporting multiple clients' accounting functions.
- Complete non-complex account reconciliations to be reviewed by BizOps Senior, Assistant Controller, Controller, or CFO.
- Works as a team member in meeting the needs of the office staff, principals and clients. With guidance, provide excellent client service to help clients reach their goals.
- Bachelor's Degree or working towards the achievement of a bachelor's degree. Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred.
- Exemplify our CLA values - curious, collaborative, transparent, inclusive, and reliable.
- Passion for doing impactful work, accountability for actions, initiative to make visions a reality, integrity that places honesty and trust above all else, professionalism, and conscientiousness.
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office products.
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel to client sites.
- Relevant work experience preferred including other internships, summer jobs, school jobs, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer /AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Click to learn about your hiring rights.
Wellness at CLA
To support our CLA family members, we focus on their physical, financial, social, and emotional well-being and offer comprehensive benefit options that include health, dental, vision, 401k and much more.
To view a complete list of benefits click .
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.