At CLA we create inspired careers.
We recognize that you want to be able to make choices in your career. That's why CLA exists, to create opportunities. We promise to know you and help you.
We are seeking Internal OperationsInterns for ourEau Claire, Hudson, La Crosse, Rice Lake, or Tomah offices. Interns provide support to our client serving professionals.
Are you excited to work on an inclusive team doing impactful work? Do you enjoy collaborating with and helping others? If your answer to any of these questions is "YES", then apply to our Internal Operations Intern position at CLA!
- Review and organize client incoming tax documents.
- Assist with intake of tax information and prepare for routing.
- Ensure all client documents are being tracked and kept current.
- Organize, scan and process tax documents.
- Assemble client tax returns following established procedures.
- Assist team in meeting strict government deadlines.
- E-filing and other final delivery type steps.
- Other responsibilities may include preparation of informational tax documents.
- General operational support and other responsibilities/tasks as requested.
- Working towards the achievement of a bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Exemplify our CLA values - curious, collaborative, transparent, inclusive, and reliable.
- Passion for doing impactful work, accountability for actions, initiative to make visions a reality, integrity that places honesty and trust above all else, professionalism, and conscientiousness.
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Promotes continuous improvement in approach to work.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office products.
- Reliable transportation.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click to learn about your hiring rights.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.